I believe I have seen reference posted here to a teacher who would challenge
his students as follows:

Do one and only one of the following:
1.  flip a coin 200 times and record the outcomes
2.  make up the outcomes of 200 coin tosses without ever flipping a coin

Turn in in your record of the actual or fictitious tosses and I will tell
you whether you flipped the coin or made it up.

The key was the made up flips never included enough runs of 6 or more in a
row.

--

Jim Eales                         Tel: 765 494-4212
Ag Econ/Purdue Univ               FAX: 765 494-9176