Hi Humberto,
You have given an excellent simplified account of the usefulness of robust regression and followed it by whole hearted support for Excel uses in Statistics. It looks like you belong to a delta (in mathematical sense) group. Anyway, what do you think about the credibility of Excel simulation (using vba) results in a research environment. Will you go for it? Cheers. Siddeek