On 1/22/06, Arthur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I will going out with the PyGeo1.0 alpha release within the next few days.

2nd look...  (I'm watching the Canadian election results instead of
programming.... boring right now, so I went back to PyGeo's site).
====
The documentation looks very complete; good from a programmer's point
of view.  Again, I'm looking at things quickly, but there's very
little to be disappointed from, at first view.

One minor nitpick: the links to the wolfram site contain, to my mind,
very little material.  Compared to the amount of work PyGeo must have
required, I'd suggest a tiny bit more and do your own write up (with
PyGeo generated pictures!) of the information that can be currently
obtained from the wolfram site.

Ok, enough from me for tonight!  I'd encourage other people on the
list to have a look at PyGeo!

André