> Gmail. No, source is not available. They do accept feature requests at
>
> http://mail.google.com/support/bin/static.py?page=suggestions.cs
>
> Once in a while I see that some feature I wanted made it in.
>
>> Laura
>
> Of course the mail software can't help you remember when to change the
> subject line.

How would Reply to List differ from Reply to All, which gmail has?

Seems like you'd have to be able to pick out a list from all the
others, which means persisting a list of lists, which may be more
trouble than it's worth?

I think just posting to the list is often sufficient, so if others
reply, it goes to the list also.  No need to CC anyone you already
know is on the list maybe?

Anyway, this gets in the realm of "to each her own" i.e. not my place
to micromanage the habits of others, just giving a few cents worth.

Kirby