It depends on whether or not we are wishing to teach future computer
scientists, in which case having a stack with different languages makes sense.
However, in a general education middle school and high school context, where we
are not assuming that, I think we should stick with one language to standardize
upon, with other options being considered a “challenge” (and not the default).
The IB Diploma Program asks students to write in pseudo-code, which is an awful
lot like Python.