Hi Kirby!
Loving all your Jupyter posts!
I used to be very immersed in the 'lambda' calculus side of things as I taught
CS Honors aka Computer Math since the 1980s as a prerequisite to AP CSA/AB. CSH
taught several topics in Discrete Mathematics using various incarnations of
BASIC and homegrown curricula then we switched to Python over a decade ago
using Gary Litvin's awesome Discrete Math texts. CSA was using Pascal and C++
for several years before the switch to Java and we covered several Discrete
Math topics there as well.
You are correct, however, that my blog is focused on 'delta' calculus of late
as I finally 'graduated' from teaching High School Math and have been teaching
Multivariable Calculus for some time now at the local college. So, I finally
bit the bullet this summer and converted all my SAGE notes for that course to
Jupyter Notebooks! I'm loving matplotlib, numpy and sympy! I really enjoy using
markdown and latex instead of plain old hashtag comments as well. The latest 2
posts on my blog, http://shadowfaxrant.blogspot.com, detail my summer project
if you are interested.
BTW, thanx for mentioning my blog in your last post!
Be well,Al
A. Jorge García Applied Math, Physics & CSNassau Community College
http://shadowfaxrant.blogspot.com http://www.patreon.com/calcpage2020