Hi Al,

I'm glad you picked up on that link back to Shadowfax.  I've finally picked
up on your initial A. and added that to the hyperlink [1].  I consider this
hardwiring into a sort of textbook (more like a trade book in some respects
-- what's a Jupyter Notebook by genre anyway?) and am happy to showcase
contemporaries hoeing the same row (as in "a tough row to hoe") mas o
meno.  You've been stellar, bar none.

I operate a lot on the Humanities side, conventionally across a chasm from
STEM (C.P. Snow). A chasm better bridged by my curriculum, which I shop
through my Quaker contacts, hoping to start a next chapter in the Quaker
schools story.  They've had a reputation for excellence, e.g. Sidwell.
Pythonic high school math might soon be a thing at some of our brick and
mortar schools.  In the meantime, I'm already teaching online (small
classes, good ratio).

Kirby

[1] the pipeline is such that changes on localhost, git pushed to the repo,
won't show up on nbviewer until maybe the next day, given various caches
and buffers along the route.