Thank you for the quick feedback. I will try to find the PyCon presentation
then :) I think, the "keeping the questions secure and secret" may be solved:
- there are questions which are kind of definitions and they are not secret (if
you learn the right answer you learn the core syntax, etc.);
- there are exercises like questions which can be dynamically generated and
verified; so, you can't cheat the answer.
I'm very curious what other issues you consider.

Gabor