Thanks for Tomasz for organizing the kick off meeting. I have created some
slides which contain the original idea and the result of the meeting yesterday:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1YqOSwGilnYFW8Xpd942iAUNTjNoD5dp5B7DT4iNcUac/edit?usp=sharing

The content can be migrated to the wiki if it is ready. Feel free to edit/add
your toughts. Ping me, if you need edit permission.

Gabor