I have the same problem as that reported in
http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2005/05/msg00279.html :

I have 40 clients, but I don't switch on all of them all the time.

Anyway, after 5/6 server reboots, the dhcp3 server says "no free leases"
to DHCPREQUESTs.

The thread above only suggest to give every client a fixed IP address.
That's opposite to ubuntu filosophy: things must be simple!

Isn't there any other workaroud?

--
Buon Cammino!

don Paolo Benvenuto

Vuoi sapere di più su quello che succede qui?
leggi il mio diario a http://www.chiesamissionaria.it/diario

Visita l'enciclopedia libera, dove puoi contribuire anche tu:
http://it.wikipedia.org/