> Looks really promising (especially because the gnome user admin tool
> sucks).
> Any idea how much work an LDAP plugin would take?

Not much. 30-60 minutes or so for the basic implementation, then testing
for another hour I guess. I think most of it could happen in
configuration files for the program. So if there's any interest for it
at all it will happen.

Basically all that is needed is the set of shell commands needed to do
the different "primitive" operations (add user, change user full name,
change password, and so on). Then the "programming" is just a matter of
inputting these.

I don't have an LDAP system myself (or any experience with it), so if
you or anyone else want to help me with it when the time comes that's
great. No coding experience necesarry I believe, just LDAP admin
experience.

I'd like to finish the rest of the program first though.

// Dag Sverre