Hi Clint

Clint Tinsley wrote:
> Edubuntu Server:  How do you change the login screen resolution for the LTSP
> "not pretty" login.  Right now, it is defaulting to 1400X1080 (or higher) and
> this is going to be a problem for me tonight in doing an edubuntu demo with
> the client workstation.  I have set the display resolution down for the user
> sessions to where it is acceptatble and that works okay.

I'm not sure if this will work, but you could try editing
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf, and adding the following lines:

[default]
  X_MODE_0 = 1024x768  #or other resolution that you'd like to use

I'm not sure if X_MODE_0 is implemented yet in Ubuntu LTSP, and my
Internet connection is a bit limited, and I don't have a test thin
client at the moment, so I can't gaurantee that it will work :(

-Jonathan