Hey guys,

If you come to need a US-based SVN archive I have a good amount of space on my host (textdrive.com). The servers are pretty quick & reliable. I can also put up Trac on there. Just let me know.

-Jeff

Mauricio Hernandez Z. wrote:

If the issue is BZR handling RCS, maybe we could still use SVN instead.
And if we use SVN, I could also offer we use Trac (very nice Python-Web
platform designed to help on IT development tasks. It covers many
features, simply and efficiently). However, my guess is that either BZR
or SVN is all we need... well, also, 'all we need is love...' :D