One thing that I like about Windows XP Pro is that it has Remote Desktop built in and I can access my office computer from anywhere in the world from another XP computer (such as at a cyber café) that has the RD client built in.  If I am faced with an older version of Windows at my remote location, I can use Internet Explorer to gain access as I have web terminal services also set up on my office XP machine.

I currently have the my Remote Desktop preferences set to allow remote users on my office Ubuntu machine and I have been able to access it remotely using VNC. But if I am at a cyber café, it is unlikely that they will have a VNC viewer on their computers.

So my question is, can I set up my Ubuntu office machine to be accessible remotely both via  the Remote Desktop client software built into XP an via a web browser?

--Gary