On 3/14/06, A Teacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am a teacher just beginning to look at edubuntu for my district.  We are
> in the process of consolidating schools and are open to all suggestions.
> Currently, I am experimenting with edubuntu on old computers.  I have the
> full support of the district adminstrators. I know I will need additional
> help!
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Welcome!

We are always looking for more teachers to help us learn how Edubuntu
actually works in the wild. If you have questions about setting it up,
here or on the IRC server Freenode on the channel #edubuntu is the
place to go for help. And please, tell us about where you would like
Edubuntu to go.

Cheers,

Corey