Can anyone help James with this issue?

Does anyone else have Compaqs?

JaneW

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: James Call <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Repost ltsp problem
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:10:17 -0700

Thanks for not banning me!!!
I got the suggestion to upgrade the bios on the compaqs.
I think there was some doubt about the install.  I tried to make it
clear that we DO in fact have a WORKING server install.  We use it
with about 6-7 dells. This looks like some kind of a compaq issue.

We still haven't been able to get them working.
Thanks, James

--

Thanks, James