Hi,

I think we need a little more information/errors messages.

This line from his mail:
        Begin: Running /scripts/nfs-top...
Seems to indicate it booted from the network correctly. So PXE(or do you use
Etherboot?)/DHCP/TFTP stage worked out correctly.

Since his last line is:
        IP-Config: eth0 hardware address [Insert MAC Address here] into 1500
DHCP RARP
I guess he doesn't get IP address a second time (First time was for the PXE
boot to get TFTP image). If this is the case it might help to look in the dhcpd
log files.

But i'm not sure if this it the case since nfs-top is called before (not sure
what it does).

Herman