I am using breezy. I have "/lts/vmlinuz-2.6.9-ltsp-3" setup in my dhcp as the filename and I can browse to its path and for the rootpath I have "192.168.1.53:/opt/ltsp/i386" and i can browse there also but  i don't know whats supposed to be in the rootpath there is just a bunch of folders and two short cuts that don't link to anything  called var and mnt. Also in ltspcfg it says that for tftp i dont have the -s flag. Thanks