Hi John

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 18:16 -0800, john smith wrote:
> I am using breezy. I have "/lts/vmlinuz-2.6.9-ltsp-3" setup in my dhcp
> as the filename and I can browse to its path and for the rootpath I
> have "192.168.1.53:/opt/ltsp/i386" and i can browse there also but  i
> don't know whats supposed to be in the rootpath there is just a bunch
> of folders and two short cuts that don't link to anything  called var
> and mnt. Also in ltspcfg it says that for tftp i dont have the -s
> flag. Thanks

How did you install LTSP? The LTSP implementation that ships with Ubuntu
and Edubuntu doesn't use ltspcfg and ltspadmin. Using ltspadmin to
update your LTSP system would break your LTSP system. Applying certain
setting with ltspcfg could do that too. Did you download LTSP with
ltspadmin, or is it a default Edubuntu installation? On a default
Edubuntu installation, you just need to edit /etc/ltsp/dhcpd.conf and
change all the occurences of 192.168.0 to 192.168.1

-Jonathan