On Tuesday 25 April 2006 18:50, Steve Hargadon wrote:
> Another resource I am interested in tracking is any individual or
> organization doing training on Free and Open Source software in
> education.
>
> Please let me know who you are aware is doing this.

There is the ICDL [http://icdl.tsf.org.za] and LearnLinux
[http://learnlinux.tsf.org.za]

In addition to this, I have a company (still a bit under da radar) that was
setup for this and other purposes aligned to InWords. It's called
CompuCollege [http://www.compucollege.co.za].

Nothing to see there at present as most of what we are doing is, as I said,
under the radar ;-) Sadly our world does make such clandestine operations a
necessity.

We can chat about this off list if you are interested.

Hope this helps,

--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author