2006/4/25, Steve Hargadon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Another resource I am interested in tracking is any individual or
> organization doing training on Free and Open Source software in
> education.

Er... the whole in-service teacher-training systems in Extremadura and
Andalucia. I mean, I suppose you know all secondary (and after next
year all Primary too) schools in the Spanish region of Extremadura and
a growing number (now 30%) of the schools in Andalucia use FOSS (Gnu
Linex, a Sarge derivative the former, and Guadalinex v3, based on
Ubuntu the latter). Therefore some thousands of computers, children
and teachers use FOSS in education. Do not let the language gap hide
reality, there's life outside the English speaking communities :-).

By the way, I happen to work for the Andalucian training system.
--
Juan Rafael Fernández
http://people.ofset.org/jrfernandez/