Hi all, I installed edubuntu server (feisty) on my laptop (asus A6Vm)
because I wanted to try LTSP for later use it in a school.
I want to report same problem I notice:

1-I did dist-upgrade both, on the chroot envirorment and ubuntu.
After it, when I login in gdm, gnome is blocked. If I wait serveral
minutes it finish to load but is too slow. Before dist-upgrade gome
was workin fine. I also used the vesa driver instead of the nvidia for
be sure it was not a problem of driver.
I receive a message from gnome that complain about the user setting daemon.
This happen with all accounts.
The best is when I try to log out: it doesn't matter wich button I
press ("shut down", "cancel", "hibernate") because gnome freez.
I have to kill it with /etc/init.d/gdm stop

I tested LTSP using a loptop of my friend and it was workin fine.
The logout was workin but not the shut down.
One or more time the terminal (my fiend laptop) freez without do anything.

I repeatet the edubuntu server installation and the problems was the same.

2-The TCM (thin client manager) works but not completly, it doen't
show the terminal images so is not possible to take control and all
the ather actions.
It needs x11vnc for work,install in the chroot.
I did the chroot and when the command "apt-get install x11vnc" forzen
the system.
It was not even possible use the console.
Like before this porblem repeat in both the installation I did.

I readed in same forums that also when x11vnc is install the TCM
doesn't work and need a command in the /etc/rc.local:

In this wiki
https://wiki.edubuntu.org/InstallX11VncOnLtspClients?highlight=%28x11vnc%29
the suggestion is
x11vnc -display :6 -forever -bg

but in a forum they said it doesn't work and use
x11vnc -display :6 -forever -loop &
instead.

Like I said in the beginning I'm following a project about install
edubuntu server in school and the LTSP service is important for this
project.
May you be able to fix these bugs?

Thank you very much.