Hello, I'm new to Ubuntu and am struggling to find the information I
need.  I am currently running Edubuntu Server 7.1 in its default
configuration with the exception of changing the ip and updating the
thin client image and sshkeys.  All is working well.

My first goal is to disable the need for a machine key when use NX to
connect to the server from other clients.  I suppose I am to run
something like "nxsetup --setup-nomachine-key", but I am unsure if or
how to do this in my current setup.  Help would be appreciated.

This is on a private lan and session security is not a concern.  I am
planning on using a separate thin client (2x PXE) to connect to the
Edubuntu ltsp, which will allow me to do load balancing when I add more
Edubuntu servers.  I also wish some people to use an windows NX client
without having to worry about copying the key from the server.

Beyond this, I am hoping to have the server authenticate users with my
LDAP server (active directory), specifically thin client users.  If
anyone has a recommended tutorial for this, that would be great.

Thanks!

Will