I solved one issue..but now I have this error:

AuthFailed: Authentication failed:
HTTPSConnectionPool(host='learn.domain.com', port=443): Max retries
exceeded with url: /oauth2/access_token/ (Caused by SSLError(SSLError("bad
handshake: Error([('SSL routines', 'tls_process_server_certificate',
'certificate verify failed')],)",),))