Marc Fellman wrote:
> Could you send me (and the list) the mod I have to make to inittab?

uhm.. i googled a little bit.. and found out that this is old-style
fashion and that it is safer to not start cron through the inittab. one
stated this tries to fix the symptoms and not the problem itself, sounds
reasonable to me.. i upgrade to a newer version.
hope that fixes the problem.

btw, adding this somewhere to inittab:

lala:2345:respawn:/usr/sbin/fcron

should do the work, but it's not recommended

peter

--
:: e n d i a n
:: open source - open minds