Marc Fellman wrote:
> If it breaks I will let everyone know (after installing efw2 for the
> second time ;-) ). I'm not sure if anything else could get broken if the
> cron isn't running.

great!

without cron a number of services do not work correctly, such as, clamav
signature updates, time synchronisation, cleanup of tmp directories,
ddns refresh, etc
so it's better if it would run correctly :)

in the meantime i packaged a new version of fcron. it has dependencies,
so i can't easily publish only that rpm. hope it fixes the problem.
since i personally never had a machine with this behaviour (and i have
up and running some here around all the time) can't really say if the
new version changes anything.. we will see it after the release of 2.1

peter

--
:: e n d i a n
:: open source - open minds