  From: Steven Sher
  To: efw-user@lists.sourceforge.net
  Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 7:25 AM
  Subject: Re: [Efw-user] Endian 2.2 RC2 Release Date

  Intentionally or unintentionally Endian have created a environment that does
not really allow the community to participate fully, or easily at least.

  Endian keeps things very close to their chest so to speak.  Buying the
commercial package is simply not in the budget at this stage and does not
conform to our philosophy.   I would be more than happy to buy Endian for
commercial support when required.  I would love to offer testing on updated
releases and provide feedback, if there was something being released.  By
simply requesting for information that clearly other people are looking for as
well, is this not participating?

  In Short Endian does not really allow us community members to contribute
easily.

  I would like to get some feedback from Endian on my thoughts.

  Steven