It seems that when my son (On the blue network going through the proxy with
dansGuard on) uses a online game(the game uses port 80) that seems to use a
lot of bandwidth. The Firewall will shutdown & reboot.  I'm not sure if its
memory overloading or CPU overloading or what or where to look.  I've
scanned the log files and have found nothing before the reboot happens.
He has used this game before with no problems. I've turned off NTOP and even
Intrusion Detection to see if that helps (But it doesn't help)

The firewall is a PIII 800mhz with 1 Gig of ram.
Endian Firewall Community release 2.1

We have the standard Green - (my Office)
Blue  - WiFi (The Kids with Proxy and DansGaurd turned on)
Orange - (4 servers running a variety of hosting and development apps)

RAM usage looks OK when hes not on(about 50%). I have not watched it while
he is playing so that is my next move.

I did notice collisions on the red ethernet card see below:(I've Xed out my
IP) not sure what to make of this:

eth3      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:04:23:A5:ED:A3
          inet addr:XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX  Bcast:XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
Mask:255.255.255.0
          collisions:7467 txqueuelen:10
          RX bytes:112009044 (106.8 MiB)  TX bytes:259195260 (247.1 MiB)
          Base address:0xef00 Memory:febe0000-fec00000

I've been running this setup for over a year with no problems. He's banned
from this game till I work this out (Hes not happy.. boo hoo).

Any suggesting on where to look?  P.S. has anyone got LM_SENSORS to work on
endian FW?  I wanted to make sure the CPU wasn't overheating.