FYI:
I determined that my Power supply was not adequate enough when the CPU was
being maxed out.  I noticed watching "top" that havp (HTTP Antivirus Proxy)
was doing all the possessing when he was on this game. I went into EFW
(proxy/http/antivirus) and put in the url into "Do not scan the following
URL's:" that was being accessed & turned "Max. content scan size (MB):" down
to 10 megs (not sure if that really matters on this game). Also  I turn off
caching (proxy/http/Cache management/) for this url.  Now the CPU is not
maxing out when he is playing that game.  I will upgrade the power supply
here soon after I put in a bigger CPU.  It's nice to know EFW has the
ability to be tuned to keep CPU usage down.