Not sure why that's happening, and this might not be
related, but look at this:

http://www.nabble.com/Clamd%3A-PUA.Script.Packed-td20340326.
html

From: Lightningbit @ GMAIL.COM
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 11:56 AM
To: efw-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Efw-user] EFW proxy : Issue with a number of
websites as well as Media center guide downloads

Hi,

I'm moving from IPCOP to EFW, I've been evaluating for a few
weeks now, and I came across following issue :

I've setup the http proxy as transparent, to port 800, kept
the default settings, I've no orange/blue subnet at the
moment,
I set the correct allowed subnet.

All browsers are set to automatically discover the proxy
settings

No changes to the other options yet (like content filter
etc..)

My issue(s) :
-          E.g. none of the Dell sites work (dell.be or
dell.com) by that I mean, the site shows up in my browser,
but the interaction does not work (like pressing the logon
button for premier login etc..), some of the tools I need to
use)
o   In firefox it just sits there
o   In IE I can see an error in the "Problems with this
webpage might prevent.." (the little icon in the lower left
corner), but as usual, it does not help much ("object not
found")
o   As soon as I turn the proxy server off, close and
restart my browser, the issue is gone
-          I'm running a Vista MCE and XP MCE, while the
proxy is turned on, they cannot update/download the guides
from microsoft.com, I get a guide error update error,
although I can see in the proxy logs, that the pc is trying
to download from data.tvdownload.microsoft.com:443
o   As soon as I turn the proxy server off, and force a
guide download, the guide is updated in minutes
-          Domaintools.com, when I login and go to my domain
monitor, it does not show a certain button-bar, when I turn
off the proxy, and refresh the page, phouffff the button-bar
is there, when I turn on the proxy again, and refresh this
page .. Yes, button-bar gone L

Steps I already went through to test :
-          Exluded the dell sites and microsoft tv download
site from the proxy cache
-          As well as from the content filter (although it
is not used)

Does not change or improve things

As soon as I turn the proxy server off, close and restart my
browser, the issue is gone

It is happening on both XP as Vista machines

Anyone any idea? Or solution?

This issue is keeping me from fully migrating, and from
advising the commercial editions to my customers

L.