Hello everyone

Im running Endian Firewall Community release 2.2, it has been working great
for several months with no complains!

Recently I was checking the System Status Information section and I found
that the Intrusion Detection System was marked in red as Stopped, I went to
Services à Intrusion Detection System the button Enable Snort was as
enabled! And the checkbox Automatically fetch SNORT rules was unchecked. I
tried to update the SNORT rules and it worked (Last updated on 25.02.2011,
17:57:00) then I restarted the System (SNORT) and from the Services à
Intrusion Detection System page it looks fine and its marked as enabled but
if I go to the System status information under Status Tab I can see that
Intrusion Detection System is stopped!

Anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance, have a nice weekend everyone!