Hey, all -- I'm just wondering if there's a way to do per-host traffic
monitoring.  When our link takes a hit, it'd be really nice to know who's
the traffic hog.  This comes in especially handy when there's malware
involved.  (If at all possible -- and I know I'm shooting for the sky, now
-- it would be great if the data were in a sortable table format, or
graphical.)  The Connections table in the Status menu would be ideal --
with, say, an additional column for "five-minute utilization average" or
somesuch.

Thanks for any insights,

-Ken