UPGRADE TO 2.4.1 VERSION...

Nelson... São Paulo/Brasil

-----Mensagem original-----
De: gkent [mailto:gk...@rossdesignservices.com]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 17 de março de 2011 18:08
Para: efw-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Assunto: [Efw-user] Help! SIP proxy issue

Hi,

I'm pretty new to VoIP, and have set up a great working system that has
an Endian firewall version 2.3.0 (Community).

It works great, but about 3 times a day, my IP telephones will start
blinking a message that it cannot find the SIP Server...Connecting.
Also, upon a reboot of the firewall, I often have to go to each IP phone
and give it a new IP address.

Whew, I have spent hours trying to find out what the problem is here,
with no success.   I've done Wireshark captures that are being submitted
to NEC for analysis.

Can anyone pitch in and offer helpful options or advice....I'd be very
grateful for anything at this point.

Thanks much,
-g