I suggest you compare your configuration with Kenneth who says he has
multiple red IPs forwarding successfully with EFW 2.4.1.

Also, could you perform a test? SSH in to your EFW machine or go to the
console and try to telnet to one of the secondary IPs that have a port
forwarding rule defined and see if the traffic is correctly forwarded when
tested in this manner. This is the test I performed on the virtualized setup
that led to the likely conclusion that this is virtual network issue rather
than an EFW specific issue.

Example:

let's say your primary IP is x.x.x.x and your secondary is x.x.x.y, define a
forwarding rule on x.x.x.y pointing to an internal machine with an
accessible service such as terminal services, smtp, imap, pop, etc -
whatever which is what is not working under 2.4.1, then from a console/ssh
session on the endian test with telnet:

telnet x.x.x.y <port#>

and see if the a connection is established

thanks very much