Hi,

We use EFW on a physical machine. At the moment we have 3x RED interfaces
(pppoe to adsl).

Running 2.4.0, as the latest version does not like the nic (driver issue).

Hope this helps

On 22 Oct 2011, at 01:26, "compdoc"
<comp...@hotrodpc.com<mailto:comp...@hotrodpc.com>> wrote:

I use efw in kvm, but have never needed to support more than one IP address.
Virtual environments give you the ability to easily test hardware
configurations.

Could someone tell me how many active red interfaces/nics EFW supports? Maybe
we can come up with a way to make it work…

http://p.sf.net/sfu/cisco-dev2dev

Johnathan Revell

IT Director

[cid:imageef6a79.JPG@a8e10d07.4795d0c2] Tel: 01302 304000
Fax: 01302 322573
www.CrashRepairParts.com        Registered in England and Wales at Cross Bank,
Carr Hill,
Balby, Doncaster DN4 8BE
Company Reg. No 04290042 VAT No. GB590774016

<<inline: imageef6a79.JPG>>