Cool. I will try your approach as a workaround.

Obrigado :-)

-Eduardo

On Apr 28, 2012, at 9:07 AM, Jonathan Lessa <jonathanle...@gmail.com> wrote:

is a pleasure to help!

let's see if I can explain it better.
I gave him two options:
1) use the Endian Static IP
There were two distinct networks: pfsense-Endian and Endian-LAN

2) Do not use the WAN and put the two network interfaces in the green zone
Then their workstations and Endian would be in the same LAN pfsense. Vc
atruibuiria a LAN ip of the Endian (green zone), but their workstations have
pfsense as the gateway.
For this to work you must connect the pfsense in one of the interfaces and
other interface endian endian switch connected in your LAN, so that all
traffic from LAN to LAN getaway (pfsense) would be to bridge the green zone.

Jonathan Lessa

Att.:
Jonathan Lessa