I've finished the first release of the Developer Environment for Endian
Firewall Community version 2.5.1.

I created a project for it on my gforge site:
http://gforge.opensource-sw.net/gf/project/efw-devel.

There is a single tar file to download from the Files section.

efw-devel-1.0.tar.gz

The instructions for installing it are:

First install the released version of EFW using Gateway for the RED zone.
Enable SSH and connect to the server.

On the newly installed developer machine, run the following commands:

1) efw-upgrade (select 2 Development)
2) curl -O
http://gforge.opensource-sw.net/gf/download/frsrelease/29/130/efw-devel-1.0.tar.gz

3) tar -C /var -xf efw-devel.tar.gz
4) push d /var/efw-devel
5) ./retrieve-srpms
6 ) pop d
7 ) /var/efw-devel/setup-devel
8 ) /var/efw-devel/build-pkgs
9 ) /var/efw-devel/build-iso /var/tmp/efw.iso

You should now have a new iso image suitable for installing.

You can also browse the source for EFW in the vendor directory of the SVN
section of the project. I unpacked
all the SRPMS so you can view the spec files and patches directly. For the
packages that are specific to EFW, I
also expanded the source TARs and applied the patches so you can view the
actual source code without downloading
and installing the SRPMs.

The changes I had to make to the SRPMs, to get them to build, are in the trunk
directory in SVN.

Currently the documentation is the shell script files themselves :-)