Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le dimanche 16 mars 2008 à 14:29 -0300, J. Paul Bissonnette a écrit :
>
>> Edward Dunagin wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Paul

>>> Mine worked right  outa the box. I am using UbuntuStudio7.10.
>>> You might try  ekiga-config-tool with caution. Check the man page on it.
>>>
>>> Good luck...................ed
>>>

>> Thanks Ed
>> Part is not working, the audio input DVC, the camera, Video plugins are
>> V4L, V4L2 neither can find the camera. Do you have any other installed?
>>

> Is the linux driver loaded for your camera?

Using the configuration assistant I can use the camera Microphone as the
audio input. The next step is the video input, choices are pictures,
V4l, V4l2 or 1394avc, but none find the camera. I have the V4L2 loaded.
I tried the camera on an Edubuntu 7.10 amd64 it worked with the V4L2
module. Interesting.

Paul