Damien Sandras wrote:
Le jeudi 26 février 2009 à 10:30 +0100, Alec Leamas a écrit :
Damien Sandras wrote:
Le mercredi 25 février 2009 à 21:02 -0500, Mark T.B. Carroll a écrit :
Damien Sandras <dsand...@seconix.com> writes:

Le jeudi 19 février 2009 à 00:32 -0500, Mark T.B. Carroll a écrit :
I have run through the configuration assistant thing from start to
finish. I can call the 5...@ekiga.net echo test and that works just fine.
However, calling the 5...@ekiga.net callback service has it hang up on me
and then ... nothing, though the -d 5 output shows that it is indeed
getting a callback initiated from from sip:5...@ekiga.net which is then
aborted. I am behind NAT and the router forwards incoming UDP from port
5060 to 5100 to the machine I'm using and acts as a gateway to let all
my outgoing packets out.

Should I gzip my -d 4 output and send it to somebody? I can also sniff
packets and send pcap files. I use Debian; software versions are,
There is a known problem with incoming calls and the current snapshot. I
will fix it this week-end.
Now with the 20090225 one, the incoming call does arrive (yay!), I hit
`accept', and it segfaults.

I can still send my -d 4 output to somebody. (-:
A gdb backtrace would be more useful.
waiting for some kind of customer "service", taking a backtrace (yes, same problem, trunk as of yesterday).

Despite trying 50 times, I can not reproduce it. Are you sure something
is not corrupted?

Eugen, can you reproduce it?

Hi,

Sorry for taking so much time to reply.

Very interesting, when I call 520, I receive the call and it works (I
have audio conversation).  I use on debian
ii  ekiga-snapshot     0-20090226-1       H.323 and SIP compatible VoIP
client - svn version

configure:      dummy
       export PTLIBDIR=$$PWD;    \
       ./configure               \
          --prefix=/usr          \
          --libdir=/usr/lib64    \
          --enable-debug         \
          --enable-tracing       \
          --disable-static       \
          --enable-plugins       \
          --disable-oss          \
          --enable-v4l2          \
          --disable-avc          \
          --disable-v4l

For info, I use much less configure options, only prefix and enable-v4l
for ptlib I think, the other ones are by default.  (But I do not think
this is the problem.)

By the way, does someone know how we can show the default options when
running ./configure --help (for ex.)?  Instead of putting them in the
wiki, better to automatise the process by pushing them in the source code.

================ Final configuration ===================
         Installing into prefix  :  /usr

[...]
              libnotify support  :  disabled

Maybe it's because libnotify disabled?!  I have it enabled, and I have:
ii  libnotify-dev      0.4.4-3            sends desktop notifications to
a notification daemon
ii  libnotify1         0.4.4-3            sends desktop notifications to
a notification daemon

--
Eugen