Hi

I am using Ekiga Softphone 4.0.2 on my 64 bit windows 7 OS. When I try to
call to any other PC (on which same version of Ekiga is running) in the
network at that time the Ekiga of other machine hangs due to that I am
unable to receive the call from another machine. Some times it works and
some time it hangs.

For more clarification, consider below scenarios

1. Machine A call to Machine B (Machine B hangs so can't receive the call)

2. Machine B call to Machine A (Machine A hang so I can't receive the call)

So what would be the possible causes for the hang?

*Deepak Apaliya*

 [image: cid:image009.png@01CF8184.26896B40]

  QA Lead
Paladion Networks
606 | A Wings | 6th Floor |Mahape | Near IDBI Bank | Navi mumbai | Thane |
Maharashtra | 400710 | India
tel +91 22 4161 5166 | mobile +91 9867378558

*Confidentiality Note: * This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by returning it and delete
this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

  [image: cid:image010.gif@01CF8184.26896B40]