Hi Riccardo. Seems like elasticluster is thriving under your leadership
(based on the github notifications, which I still get).

As I said, I haven't kept up with Azure (been more involved with AWS) so
I'm coming in knowing less than you about the new APIs.

I can look into your questions - a quick google didn't yield much.

Best,
Dave