Hi folks,

I use a parent/child mapping configuration which works flawlessly with
"classic" search requests, e.g using has_parent to find child documents
with criteria on the parent documents.

I am trying to get all child document IDs that match a given set of
criteria using scan and scroll, which also works well - until I introduce
the has_parent filter, in which case the scroll request returns no hit
(although total_hits is correct).

Is it a known issue?

I can provide sample mapping files and queries with associated/expected
results. Please note that this behavior has been noticed on 0.90.6 but is
still present in 0.90.9.

Thanks, best regards,
-- Jean-Baptiste Lièvremont