Hi Martijn,

Thanks for your answer. You can find in the gist below some HTTP
conversations made on my ES 0.90.6 node, as well as a link to the Java code
responsible for the calls:
https://gist.github.com/jblievremont/8331460

Please note that the issue appears only when combining scan/scroll with
has_parent filter, as it seems to work using a has_parent query instead.

Best regards,
-- Jean-Baptiste Lièvremont