On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 4:01 PM, Nikolas Everett <nik9...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 3:49 PM, David Pilato <da...@pilato.fr> wrote:
>
>> I'm a bit disappointed that this search gives no result:
>> https://en.wikisource.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&profile=default&search=elasticsearch&fulltext=Search
>>  :-)
>>
>> I'll let you know when you can find
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elasticsearch with it but that might take
> some time.  There is way too much search traffic for us to be the default
> there.

We started indexing en.wikipedia.org so the index contains the first 10
million pages or so and all pages that have been directly edited in the
past 22 hours.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?search=Elasticsearch&title=Special%3ASearch&fulltext=1&srbackend=CirrusSearch
Sadly, the highlighter seems to think that the best section to highlight is
the references because they contain the word elasticsearch packed tightly
together.  I'm going to have to have a look at that.

Nik