Hi, Nik.

I seem to be getting very good results and getting them quickly. But I do
notice some results like the following. Note that the query string I
entered is the title of a book that a good friend (and B-24 navigator
during WWII) lent me to read a couple of years ago:

Search: soldiers and slaves

*The page "Soldiers and slaves
<https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Soldiers_and_slaves&action=edit&redlink=1>"

does not exist. You can ask for it to be created
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_creation>, but
consider checking the search results below to see whether the topic is
already covered.*
For search help, please visit
Help:Searching<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Searching>
.

   - Soldiers and Slaves <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldiers_and_Slaves>
   Soldiers and Slaves: American POWs Trapped by the Nazis' Final Gamble is
   a 2005 history of World War II by New York Times reporter Roger *...*

I am not sure why it says that there is no page, when the first response is
exactly that page. But still, very quick and a joy to use!

Brian