Thank you Tony and Mark,

atm I have no more information about the virtualization because it's our
customer systems, maybe later I can provide more information regarding
that.
Other processes are our java applications which use ES to index and search
data.

>From htop/top I can see that almost all the swap memory is used, and by
running a bash script I can see how much swap space is used by which
process and mosthly is used by ES.