Hey

minor question/just a wild guess: Could this one node (1gb is the default
heap size) be a client node, where you didnot configure the mlockall
setting as it is started inside of another java application? If the
mlockall setting was successful, I highly doubt, that any of these
processes swap.

All the nodes connected to the cluster should show in the nodes info and
have the mlockall setting set to true.

--Alex