Hi,

If I get you well, you'll face an issue. Renaming oldcluster will make it
"forget" previous indexes. (Take a look at data you'll find a dir named
"oldcluster").

The step you're missing is to backup data fro oldcluster
Then shtudown, rename
Then restore...

Or even shutdown and restore on new cluster...

Cheers,
Yann