Hi Tony,

The problem is the hardware, that is why we need to move it to the new
cluster.

Yann, how can I restore a snapshot on a different machine?

Cheers,
Attila

On 02/19/2014 07:00 PM, Tony Su wrote:
I was wondering which backup/restore method you intended to use.

Snapshot/restore requires 1.0.
If you intend to upgrade your 0.9.x cluster to 1.0 first, it looks like
possibly a really good option (I intend to start testing
snapshot/restore sometime soon. I've already created snapshots and am
impressed how it seems to take roughly the same amount to create a
snapshot no matter how much data is being backed up, probably within reason)

If your chosen path requires upgrading the existing cluster to 1.0
anyway, why migrate to the new cluster?

Tony