I need to be able to pull 100s of thousands to millions of random documents
from my indexes. Normally, to pull data this large I'd do a scan query, but
they don't support sorting, so the suggestions I've seen online for
randomizing your results don't work (such as those discussed here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9796470/random-order-pagination-elasticsearch).
Is there a way to introduce randomness into a basic scan query?